|Location||Mansfield, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 24, 2022|
|Salary||£110 – £150 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Are you a Primary Teacher with SEND experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a warm, progressive, child centred SEND school setting?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a Primary Teacher to teach in a SEND school which caters for children with a wide range of Special Needs including PMLD and ASD. All pupils have a statement of educational needs and an Education Health Care Plan.
This is a long-term role starting in as soon as possible with a view to becoming a permanent position. Our client school is Ofsted rated ‘good and boasts excellent facilities including hydrotherapy and sensory rooms and extensive outdoor space.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with young children with Complex Needs
- Excellent knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum including p-scales & pre-key stage standards
- QTS or another equivalent, recognised qualification
- The ability to effectively manage behaviour in clear and positive manner
- A passion for supporting children with special needs and an ability to engage and build strong working relationships with them
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574