|Location||Burton-on-Trent, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Do you have experience working with vulnerable individuals with a wide range of Complex Needs? Are you passionate about making a difference to the lives of children & young people?
Chalk Education are recruiting for a Complex Needs Support Assistant who has experience working with individuals who have Autism, Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and/or Medical Needs.
Our client is an independent, Residential, Special Needs School which caters for students from 4 – 19 years with autism, speech and language disorders, moderate to severe learning difficulties and associated behavioural difficulties.
The school is located on a fantastic site with amazing facilities. It provides a bespoke curriculum for all of their learners, as well as personalised learning opportunities.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience supporting individuals with Complex Needs
- To be comfortable and confident delivering personal care
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A caring and positive attitude with a flexible approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961 672 574.