|Location||Thatcham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2022|
|Salary||£85 – £100 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am-3.30pm, 7am-2pm, 2pm-10pm|
Chalk Education is looking for support workers who are able to support secondary age Autistic pupils from 11-16 within a residential home. This role is based on working 52 weeks of the year and is not term time. The hours for this role follow various different shifts. The hours on offer are 7am-2pm, 8.30am-3.30pm, 2pm-10pm.
Do you feel you possess the right skills to support pupils from a SEN or social care background? If so, we are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly committed nurture support assistant to work with groups of pupils and on a one to one basis in Slough.
- Experience working with Autistic pupils on the severe spectrum
- Care work background is desirable
- Committed to supporting children
- Experience raising attainment of pupils
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Our direction and long-term target is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust. Apply today with an up-to-date CV.