|Location||Clowne, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Do you have experience working with children in Early Years settings? Are you hoping to secure a role in a vibrant and happy school setting?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistant to work in an Early Years School setting in North East Derbyshire. The school is a large Infant School that is currently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The school is progressive in its outlook and prides itself on its warm and welcoming approach, as well as the strong ties to the local community.
In this role, the successful applicant will be working on a part-time basis, 1:1 with a child in the Early Years provision. They have been identified as being on the Autistic Spectrum. With the support of the class teacher and SENCo, you will be expected to build a strong working relationship with the child.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with children in an Early Years/Primary School environment
- expertise in supporting individuals on the Autistic Spectrum
- a confident, calm approach to managing challenging behaviour
- passion to support and engage children with specific learning needs
- a nurturing and empathetic nature
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
- At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We aim to offer a personal solution to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
- Chalk is made up of a team of experienced education recruiters who all share the same goal – to build solid, long-term relationships with schools, teachers and support staff alike. We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961672574
The Legal Bit
- Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.