|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £90 per day|
Youth Worker – SEMH School Brighton
Pay Rate; £75 per day minimum
Chalk Education are recruiting throughout Brighton and surrounding areas, for Youth Workers and those with a similar background! We are supporting an SEMH school in Brighton, who have a need for Teaching Assistants to join them on a full time basis with immediate effect.
The right person for this role, will be someone who has previously worked with challenging behaviour, or worked with vulnerable children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children and young people
- A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- Be resilient and reliable
- Experience of working with children who have additional learning needs
- Experience in personal care, toileting, wheelchairs
- Secondary school experience preferred
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.