|Location||Bognor Regis, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 18, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||8am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
Youth Worker – Bognor Regis
Pay Rate £80-£90 per day
Are you a Youth Worker who is keen to secure a role within the Education Sector?
Perhaps you’ve gained experience working as a Youth Worker, but you’re keen to push your skillset further and experience new challenges?
Are you looking for a full time role that will offer you new opportunities?
Chalk are recruiting for youth workers who are looking to broaden their careers into SEN placements.
As a Youth Worker, you would be working with students with a range of needs such as emotional, social, and learning needs in small classrooms and often on a 1-1 basis.
Our client school is based in Bognor Regis and serves the wider community, working with children and young people who have SEMH, ADHD and Behavioural Needs.
The role of the Youth Worker is for a vibrant and dynamic candidate with an enhanced DBS on the update service. You will have a strong ability to build rapport and work effectively in challenging situations.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this or apply for a new DBS for you)
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers