|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2022|
|Salary||£80 – £80 per day|
Pay Rate £80-£90 per day
Are you a Youth Worker looking for a new role within the Education Sector? Or perhaps someone who has volunteered working with young children and adults and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk are recruiting for youth workers who are looking to broaden their careers into SEN placements.
As a Youth Worker, you would be working with students with a range of needs such as emotional, social, and learning needs in small classrooms and often on a 1-1 basis. The role of the Youth Worker is for a vibrant and dynamic candidate with an enhanced DBS on the update service. You will have a strong ability to build rapport and work effectively in challenging situations.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
· Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this or apply for a new DBS for you)
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Call Holly for more details on 07908 078667