|Location||Chichester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 25, 2023|
|Salary||£125 – £150 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
Year 5 Teacher - Chichester
Pay Rate: £125 per day
Are you a key stage 2, year 5 teacher looking to working in a charming primary school in Chichester?
Chalk Education are delighted to be supporting this small primary school in Chichester, who are looking for a Year 5, Key Stage 2 teacher to join their team from February 2023.
This role is ideal for those teachers who are keen to work with small classes, and make a positive impact on children in their learning journey.
Chalk Education are recruiting for a teaching assistant for a specialist school in Chichester.
The ideal candidate will be confident in:
- Working with groups and covering various subject matter to KS2 learners
- Be confident to work as part of a team
- Have the ability to work independently and show initiative
- Be committed to delivering best practice
- References confirming suitability for role
- Must have QTS
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
About Chalk Education
At Chalk Education our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk Education a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk Education is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk Education promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.