|Location||Old Colwyn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 16, 2022|
Are you an experienced Welsh speaking Primary Teaching Assistant?
Do you have experience of supporting children with Additional Learning Needs?
Chalk are recruiting for a Welsh Primary Teaching Assistant to support small groups of pupils with additional learning needs. Duties will include assisting pupils with literacy, numeracy, and activities. Experience in Dyslexia and Anxiety disorders would be an advantage.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
This role is working in a Welsh Medium Primary school located in Llandudno. Full-time hours Monday and Friday 8:45-3:00pm to start asap.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Fluent in Welsh
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Ideally experience with primary age groups
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers