|Location||Flint, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 16, 2023|
Chalk Education is currently recruiting for a part-time Welsh Teacher to work in a mainstream secondary, Welsh Medium school in Conwy. As a Welsh Teacher you will be required to teach Welsh to students up to Key stage 4. You will also be required to support students with additional learning needs, with the ability to differentiate lessons. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Monday to Wednesday 8:30-15:30. Starts asap. Pays a min of £148.80 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Welsh Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 1 years teaching experience in KS3 and KS4
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers