|Location||Holywell, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
Are you a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant?
Can you support children in the transition of English to Welsh?
Chalk has a role to start in September for a Welsh Teaching Assistant to assist 3 children in transition from an English school to a Welsh medium school. As a Teaching Assistant you will be supporting in literacy, numeracy, and skills. Applicants must be to level 4 in Welsh speaking and Writing. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The role is to start in September – Summer 2023, working mornings only 8:45-12:30pm Monday to Friday. There may be an opportunity for full-time also.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Welsh Speaking and Writing to level 4
- Be a patient, understanding and compassionate person
- Ability to make lessons fun and promote positive behaviours
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers