|Location||Torfaen, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 28, 2023|
|Salary||£150 – £200 per day|
Chalk Education are working closely with a Welsh Medium school in Torfaen who is looking for Welsh speaking staff at all levels to work in their school. They are particularly interested in teachers but will also consider welsh speaking graduates who would like to work in school. Roles available are both full and part-time.
Are you passionate about teaching children and looking for a new opportunity?
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development where required
- Alongside the existing staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- You must have QTS (however NQTs will be considered)
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 026035 / 07399 071738.