|Location||Llandudno, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
Welsh Speaking Behaviour Support Coach required for a Secondary School in Conwy.
Chalk education is recruiting for this exciting new job role on behalf of a Welsh medium secondary school in Conwy. As a behaviour Coach you will be supporting students with additional learning needs, anxiety, and emotional behaviours. As well as managing behaviours, applicants will be required to support individuals with their GCSE work. Applicants are required to be calm, patient and understanding so they can support delicate students. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:30pm Starts asap. Pays £75 per day
Students or newly qualified applicants are welcome to apply. This is an ideal opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in child psychology or ALN Teaching.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional learning needs
- Basic training in Counselling, Child Psychology
- Fluent in Welsh to level 4
- Experience in self-harm, anxiety, emotional behaviours
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers