|Location||Llandudno, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 9, 2022|
Are you experience in Child Mental Health?
Are you fluent in Welsh?
Do you want a rewarding new opportunity working with Secondary age students with social emotional, mental health difficulties?
Chalk has an exciting new role for a fluent Welsh speaking teaching assistant to start in asap where you will be working with several students with mental health disorders to include, anxiety, self-harm, eating disorders, and behaviours difficulties. This is a supportive school environment where everyone is valued for their contribution to the school. They have modern up to date facilities with a supportive network of education professionals. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The role is part-time or full -time, 8:30am-3:30pm starting asap
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Fluent in Welsh
- Certificate in Psychology or Counselling -desirable
- Experienced of supporting children with mental health
- Experience of working in inclusion settings desirable
- Experience working with KS3-KS4
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers