|Location||Bury, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2022|
|Salary||£80.00 – £90.00 per day|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Pay Rate dependent upon experience and qualifications
Are you a Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with children and young adults with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs? Can you use your passion and knowledge of additional needs to support children to reach their full potential?
Chalk are working with a very special school in Bury that supports children with additional needs relating to Autism and SEMH - they require confident Teaching Assistants to fill vacancies for ongoing supply roles that could move to permanent job offers.
The role of this Teaching Assistant will require you to work on a one-to-one basis and with small groups of pupils who need additional support in accessing their education and fulfilling their potential. You will work closely with students of varying ages, across a range of subjects and activities, helping them to develop both academically and socially. You will promote positive behaviour and ensure the young person has appropriate access to learning.
Alongside all staff, you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this TA role you will need:
· Education or Childcare qualification
· Experience supporting children in a school setting
· Knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
· Good literacy, numeracy and communication skills
· Strong behaviour management
· A flexible approach and positive attitude
o References confirming suitability for role
o Commitment to Safeguarding
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information call Nicola on 07375 625978 or email firstname.lastname@example.org