|Location||Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2022|
|Salary||£21000 – £25000 per year|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Have you got experience of working with pupils who have Autism / Complex Needs?
If so, Chalk Education are recruiting for a number of permanent staff to work in an inclusive school with caters for children and young people with Autism, based in Chester.
The post is Monday-Friday 8.45-4.45/5pm
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of working in schools/care setting.
- Have experience of working with students/individuals that have ASC/Complex needs
- Have worked with pupils/individuals from KS1-KS5 (5yr-post 16)
- Be patient and creatively deal with a number of behaviour choices
- Be flexible and able to change plans.
- Be fun!
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provision
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
If interested in the post call Sharon @ Chalk Education on 01925 984440