|Location||Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2022|
|Work Hours||8:30-3:30 or 8:34-3:10|
Are you looking for a flexible and rewarding teaching assistant role?
Are you a committed and dedicated teaching assistant with experience of supporting children and young people with additional learning needs?
Chalk Education North Wales is currently looking to recruit teaching assistants to work in a variety of one-to-one support roles. As a Teaching Assistant you could be supporting individuals with autism, ADHD, attachment or anxiety disorders, complex needs, mental health difficulties or physical disabilities.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
We can offer flexible working, either full time or part time, short-term or long-term positions. Hours of work can be either – Monday to Friday 8:45am-3:00pm, 8:30-3:30pm, mornings or afternoons only, or 1-5 full days per week.
We work with mainstream, residential provisions and special schools across all age ranges. Our client schools are happy and vibrant places to work, with friendly and supportive staff.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Behaviour Management
- Experience in manual handling, hoists, personal care, PECS, BSL, Makaton would be an advantage but not essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers