|Location||Crawley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
1:1 Teaching Assistant - Crawley
Pay Rate: £80 Minimum per day
Chalk Education are working together with a large secondary school in Crawley, West Sussex, who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them on a full time basis from April 2023.
This is an exciting role, particularly for those of you who are keen to embark on a career in teaching. You’ll be working with pupils across Key Stage 3 & 4, who require additional support in their academic studies, as well as supporting them pastorally.
The ideal candidate will be confident in:
- Promoting and modelling positive behaviour to support academic progress as well as the personal development of pupils.
- Collaborating with the Pastoral Team internally and externally, where appropriate, work within an extended range of networks to broker support to enhance learning opportunities and ensure the safety and wellbeing of all students.
- Engaging with young people to help improve their aspirations, behaviour and attitude towards their own academic development.
- Supporting pupils inside and outside the classroom to support and shape behaviour to impact positively upon their academic and pastoral development.
- Working with families to enhance their impact on pupil behaviour, pastoral wellbeing and progress.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.