|Location||Arundel, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 17, 2023|
|Salary||£17500 – £20000 per year|
|Work Hours||8.15am to 4pm Monday to Friday|
Teaching Assistant – Arundel, West Sussex
£17,500 to £20,000 Pension & Benefits
Are you a committed Teaching Assistant, who can work collaboratively with teachers in managing pupils to become independent learners?
Chalk Education are supporting a specialist school in Arundel, West Sussex, who have a position available for a Teaching Assistant to join them on full time and permanent basis.
As a Teaching Assistant in this school, you must have previous experience of working with students who have learning and emotional needs, and be competent to manage risk assessments and EHCPs.
You will be working with an exceptional team who will work together to promote the welfare of young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 5 GCSE’s and/or A Level or Level 3 equivalent
- To forge and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, young people and their families
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and others
- Must drive and hold a valid driving licence
- Experience of working with young people with SEMH
- Experience of working with Looked After Children
- Emotionally resilient in working with challenging behaviours
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Rachel on 01273 442 614.
At Chalk we aim to be the most trusted specialist education agency and strive to create long term partnerships with schools, teachers and support staff. We are a team of experienced education recruiters who believe that providing a high quality and bespoke service is key.
We recruit Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) staff for alternative provisions and mainstream schools across England and Wales and offer recruitment solutions for short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.