|Location||Crewe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 5, 2022|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Chalk are currently looking for a teaching assistant to work in a Reception Class based in Crewe.
You will be responsible for supporting learners within a classroom setting and during their lunch time. Working within small groups within the Early Years Foundation Stage, it will be vital that you are confident and have the ability to inspire young children. If you have experience within Early Years or Primary Education and are looking for your next role please don’t hesitate to get in touch regarding this position.
Due to start ASAP
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (we can support with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 professional references
- Strong behaviour management
- Experience working with children/young people with SEND
- A flexible approach and caring attitude
- Confidence and resilience
For more info please contact Sharon on 07908072625 or send your CV to email@example.com