|Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 22, 2022|
Are you a caring Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with Primary Aged children? Can you use your experience, expertise and knowledge to help young children to develop a range of skills the classroom?
Chalk is looking for a nurturing Teaching Assistant to start as soon as possible to work in a Primary School in Warrington.
This Teaching Assistant role will involve supporting children in a mainstream Primary classroom setting as well as possibly at lunch and break times. You will work closely with the class teacher supporting the children across various activities, while providing a happy and safe learning environment.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience supporting young children within an Education Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and positive attitude with a flexible approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in voucher