|Location||Northwich, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
|Salary||£75 – £90 per day|
|Work Hours||8:30 -3:30|
Teaching Assistant – Northwich
Pay rate- £75-£90 per day
Are you an experienced Primary Teaching Assistant, do you have a passion for making a difference and contributing to the development of young people?
Chalk Education are working with a client primary school looking to appoint a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to support teaching and learning in Key Stage 1 and 2. This role will be a mixture of working with children on a 1:1 basis and supporting small groups with their learning. The successful candidate will work primarily in the classroom, as part of the Early Years/KS1 team and will be expected to take an active part in developing the children’s learning during child-initiated sessions.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The role will include encouraging the creativity of children through indoor and outdoor play, together with supporting children at lunchtimes. You will also be expected to encourage good behaviour for learning and attitude to enable all children to achieve their best.
To be considered for this TA role you will need:
- Level 2 or above TA qualification
- Experience working in a primary school
- Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
- Excellent behaviour management
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Sharon on 07908 072625