|Location||Hale, Altrincham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2022|
|Salary||£80.00 – £85.00 per day|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Are you a caring Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with Early Years children? Can you use your experience, expertise and knowledge to help young children to develop a range of skills the classroom?
Chalk is looking for a nurturing EYFS TA, qualified to L3 standards to start in September in this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School in Hale, Atrincham.
This Teaching Assistant role will involve supporting children in an Early Years classroom setting as well as at lunch and break times. You will work closely with the class teacher supporting the children across various activities, while providing a happy and safe learning environment and also be able to cover for the teacher during their PPA time.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience supporting young children within an Early Years Environment
- Be qualified to at least Level 3 to satisfy EY Welfare Requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and positive attitude with a flexible approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in voucher
For more information call Nicola immediately on 07375 625978 or email your CV now firstname.lastname@example.org