|Location||Altrincham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 15, 2022|
|Salary||£75.00 – £80.00 per day|
|Work Hours||Mon-Thurs 8.30am to 3.15pm Fri 8.30am - 1pm|
Are you a caring Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with Primary Aged children? Can you use your experience, expertise and knowledge to help young children to develop a range of skills the classroom?
Chalk is looking for a nurturing Teaching Assistant to start in September in this Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School in Hale, Atrincham.
This Teaching Assistant role will involve supporting children in a Year 1/2 classroom setting as well as at lunch and break times. You will work closely with the class teacher supporting the children across various activities, while providing a happy and safe learning environment.
The hours of work for this post is Monday to Thursday - 8.30am to 3.15pm and Friday - 8.30am to 1pm.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience supporting young children within an Education Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and positive attitude with a flexible approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in voucher
For more information call Nicola immediately on 07375 625978 or email your CV now email@example.com