|Location||Mold, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
Do you have experience supporting dis-engaged students?
Do you want to make a difference to an individual’s education and wellbeing?
Chalk Education is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support an individual student in Key Stage 3 who have ADHD and anxiety disorders. Applicants should have experience of supporting students who are dis-engaged. You will be supporting the student with Literacy and Numeracy, whilst making lessons interesting and fun. This role may also require some lunchtime duties. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Hours of work 8:30am-3:30pm, immediate start until summer 2023.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a school, residential setting would be ideal
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children in KS3/KS4
- Experience of working with children who have ADHD and Anxiety
- Behaviour Management skills
- Have excellent communication skills
- To be a caring, understanding, and patient person
- The ability to re-engaged students, making lessons interesting and fun
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers