|Location||Prestatyn, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 15, 2022|
Are you passionate about working with children with additional leaning needs? Do you have experience in supporting children with dyslexia or dyspraxia?
Chalk has an exciting new role for a Teaching Assistant to support a year 3 child with Dyslexia and Anxiety disorders. You will be supporting in Numeracy, Literacy, Reading and Skills. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar setting and have some knowledge of Dyslexia. The school is in Denbighshire with local bus routes.
The role is full-time to start asap, full-time Monday to Friday 8:45am-15:00pm.
To be considered for this TA role you will need:
- Experience supporting children with additional needs
- 3 months minimum childcare experience
- Experience in Dyslexia, Low-level ability and Anxiety
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build and develop positive relationships with students and staff
- A flexible and patient approach when working with children
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with the EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in voucher