|Location||Conwy, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 11, 2022|
|Work Hours||8:30-3:30 or 8:45-3:10|
Are you an education professional due to qualify this year?
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding new job role in the education sector?
Chalk is currently hiring supply teaching assistants for September, to work in schools across Conwy. As a Teaching Assistant you will be working with children on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. Applicants will be expected to help children with literacy, numeracy, and skills. All our roles are to support children with additional learning need, this can be in Autism, ADHD, low-level ability, gifted and talented, social emotional mental health or physical disabilities. Applicants with experience in classroom management or challenging behaviours would be an advantage. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Job roles can vary from day-to-day cover, part-time, full-time, short-term, long-term or temp-perm. Hours of work for Primary schools are between 8:45am-3:10pm and Secondary or Special schools 8:30am-3:30pm. Pay is between £73.32-£80 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs
- Skills in behaviour management
- Degree or Teaching Assistant, CACHE certificate would be ideal but not essential
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers