|Location||North Wales, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 15, 2022|
Pay Rate per day is dependent upon experience and Qualifications - ECT Colleagues will be seriously considered!
Are you a qualified Teacher or qualified/experienced Teaching Assistant who is able to improve outcomes for children with a wide range of needs and abilities? Can you use your passion and knowledge of learning, development and the additional needs some children may have, to support all pupils to reach their full potential?
Chalk are working with a number of education providers that require a teachers and teaching assistants a variety of contracts of short, long term and permanent nature.
You will be required to plan, support and deliver creative and interactive lessons in an engaging way to groups of students with mixed ages and abilities. You will need the ability to cover a range of subjects and require good knowledge across the curriculum or in a specialist area.
Excellent behaviour management is necessary yet with a calm but firm approach. You will always be working alongside a supportive staff team ensuring a positive and safe learning environment is provided for all students.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· QTS is essential if applying for teacher roles and experience working as a teacher - both primary and secondary trained colleagues are invited to apply
· Experience working in an educational setting
· Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
· Excellent behaviour management skills
· A flexible approach and positive attitude
o References confirming suitability for role
o Commitment to Safeguarding
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information call Nicola immediately on 07375 625978 or email your CV to email@example.com