|Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2022|
|Salary||£100.00 – £130.00 per day|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Teacher (Warrington) – SEMH Experience Essential
Pay Rate £100-£130 per day dependent upon experience and Qualifications - ECT Colleagues will be considered
Are you a qualified Teacher who is able to improve outcomes for children with a wide range of needs and abilities? Can you use your passion and knowledge of special needs to support children to reach their full potential?
Chalk are working with a multi academy trust in Warrington that requires a confident teacher to fill a fixed term contract from June 2022 to Summer 2023. Working 4.5 days a week from June to September (Thursday afternoons off and pay pro rata to reflect this) and 5 days a week from September. The successful candidate needs to confident in supporting students with social, emotional and mental health needs and in supporting those who at times may display challenging behaviours.
You will be required to plan and deliver creative and interactive lessons in an engaging way to groups of students with mixed ages and levels. You will need the ability to cover a range of subjects and require good knowledge across the curriculum or in a specialist area.
Excellent behaviour management is necessary yet with a calm but firm approach. You will always be working alongside a supportive staff team ensuring a positive and safe learning environment is provided for all students.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
· QTS or experience working as a teacher - both primary and secondary trained colleagues are invited to apply
· Experience working in an educational setting
· Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
· Excellent behaviour management
· A flexible approach and positive attitude
o References confirming suitability for role
o Commitment to Safeguarding
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information call Nicola on 07375 625978