|Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 15, 2022|
|Salary||£ – £85 per day|
Do you have the motivation and passion to work with young people with additional needs?
Would you like to support 16-25 year olds with Life Skills, Employability/Work Skills and Prep for Adulthood?
Chalk has an exciting new opportunity for an SEN (Special Education Needs) Teaching Assistant to work within a small Post 16 College in Warrington. The learners who attend are aged between 16 - 25 and have a range of additional needs from social emotional mental health, ADHD, ASD and complex needs. As a SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be required to assist students access curriculum and be confident to manage challenging behaviours.
This will be a Monday - Friday role between 8.30am - 3.30pm, to start as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of working in a SEN school/College setting or similar
- Behaviour Management, ideally trained in PRICE or Team Teach
- Have worked with children or young adults within the last 2 years with Complex Needs
For more information, please contact Victoria on 07494 794432
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers