|Location||Flint, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
Are you looking for a new rewarding challenge working with children with additional learning needs?
Do you have experience in Autism, ADHD, Mental Health of Physical Disabilities?
Chalk is recruiting for additional learning needs (ALN) teaching assistants (TA) to work in schools across Flintshire. As an ALN TA you will be supporting children with a variety of additional needs, which could be children with Autism, ADHD, Mental Health, Anxiety disorders, physical disabilities, low-level ability, or nurture groups. Our clients are either mainstream or special schools in either Nursery, Primary or Secondary age groups. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Hours of work can be Monday to Friday, part-time, mainly long-term 8:30am-3:00pm or 8:30am-3:30pm. Pays Min of £73.32 per day up to £80 per day.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children within the past 3 years
- Experienced of supporting children with additional needs essential
- Skills in behaviour management
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- Registered with EWC or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers