|Location||Mold, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 7, 2022|
Are you Sports Coach with experience of running children’s activities?
Are you passionate about working with Secondary age children?
Are you looking for a way into teaching?
Chalk is looking for sports coaches who have experience of working with children and are looking for that next step up to teaching. The ideal candidates will be encouraging, motivating, and inspiring to learners. Most roles will involve one to one support or group work where you will be required to assist the child with literacy, numeracy, and other core subjects. You will also have an opportunity to use your sports / dance skills.
We have full-time, part-time, short-term, and long-term roles available to start in September 2022. Working in Secondary schools across Flintshire.
Hours of work 8:30-3:30 between Monday and Friday.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience and interest in sports
- Minimum of 3 months experience of working with children within the past 3 years
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers