|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2022|
|Salary||£80 – £90 per day|
As a specialist provider to SEN schools and alternative provisions, Chalk education is looking for experienced, motivated sports coach and mentors who are looking to make a difference within schools across Slough. Chalk education has a number of clients looking for behaviour mentors to support children with challenging behaviour within a mainstream or SEN setting as well as utilising sports to help support and aid the mental wellbeing of students.
Within this role you will have experience working with the inclusion department as well as the PE department and carefully working with leadership team to support students who require sports and mentoring.
To be considered:
- You will be a confident mentor with experience working as a sports coach or behaviour mentor
- You will have experience within Youth centres, PRU's residentials or mainstream schools.
- You will understand the needs of pupils in your care and be a passionate educator.
- You will have a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience planning and delivering activities to young children to encourage their physical, intellectual, emotional and social development.
- The ability to promote the development of pupil's self-reliance, self-esteem and emotional resilience.
- The capacity to work constructively as a member of the team to promote the wellbeing of pupils.
- Knowledge of a wide range of sports and be passionate about the promotion of a healthy lifestyle.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers