|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 13, 2022|
|Salary||£ – £25 per hour|
SpLD Level 7 Assessor | North West
£25+ per hour
Are you an experienced Exams Access Arrangements Assessor based in Greater Manchester or surrounding areas?
Chalk Specialist Education are working with FE Colleges in the new academic year and are looking for qualified staff to help with the exam board deadlines.
Assessing students with SpLD to ensure they receive the adequate and appropriate access arrangements for upcoming exams
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Have a relevant Level 7 Specialist Qualification in Specific Learning Disabilities
- Have recent experience of assessing for exam concessions in line with current techniques and regulations
o References confirming suitability for role
o Commitment to Safeguarding
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of organisation
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more info please contact Victoria on 07494 794432.