|Location||Mansfield, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||08:30 - 15:30|
Do you have experience working with children to support their Speech & Language development? The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on the development of young children’s language skills.
Chalk Education is recruiting for a Learning Support Assistant to work across the full primary age range. The school is a located in North-East Derbyshire, easily commutable from Mansfield, Chesterfield, Worksop and surrounding areas. This one-form entry primary school has a higher-than-average number of children eligible for pupil premium funding, as well as a higher-than-average proportion of pupils with Special Educational Needs.
In this role, the successful applicant will be able to deliver high quality speech and language intervention in Early Years, Key Stage 1 & Kay Stage 2.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience working with children in a Primary School environment.
- expertise in supporting the development of speech and language.
- knowledge of the National Curriculum specifically in regard to age related expectations
- practical experience of working with small groups in Phonics
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Vicky on 07961 672 574.