|Location||Warrington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
|Salary||£85 – £95 per day|
|Work Hours||8:30 -3:30|
SEND Teaching Assistant – Warrington
Pay Rate £85- £95
Are you an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with young people who have Social Emotional Mental Health needs (SEMH) and physical difficulties? Are you a care worker looking for a job change?
Are you passionate about helping young people develop and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk are recruiting for this SEND Teaching Assistant position which is a long term placement starting as soon as possible for a full time role and is the perfect opportunity to get more experience with working with SEND/complex needs children.
You will be required to support pupils on a one to one basis and also in small groups, academically, physically and emotionally. You will be working with a range of Special Educational Needs:- including SEMH (Social Emotional & Mental Health difficulties), ASD/Complex needs/physical difficulties, so excellent behaviour management is a necessity. You will work alongside a supportive staff to ensure safe learning environment is provided for all students.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Qualification in childcare or education
- Experience supporting physical needs children/adults
- Experience working with KS3-KS5 children
- Excellent Behaviour Management
- Positive attitude with a calm but firm approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Sharon on 07908 072625