|Location||Oldham, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 25, 2022|
|Work Hours||Full time|
Are you a caring Teaching Assistant who specialises in working with Children and young people with Complex Needs? Can you use your experience and knowledge of SEND to help children to develop a range of skills within the classroom?
Chalk is looking for a nurturing TA to work within a Learning Centre which is part of a wider, highly successful and well regarded MAT. Based within its Interactive Base, this role is an exciting opportunity to join a well established team! Although a temporary post this might, for the 'right' candidate lead to a permanent contract.
This Teaching Assistant role will involve supporting SEND children in the Interactive Base, as well as potentially at lunch and break times.
You will work closely with the class teacher supporting the children across various activities, while providing a happy and safe learning environment. Supporting children with a range of complex learning and physical needs that may impact their social and communication skills, you will work with staff, pupils and carers, to develop essential life skills and lay the foundations for future enjoyment and successes.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience supporting young people with SEND; social communication, and complex learning and physical needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong behaviour management skills
- A caring and positive attitude with a flexible approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information please contact Nicola on 07375 625978