|Location||Maidenhead, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 25, 2022|
|Salary||£80 – £90 per day|
Are you working in residential work and looking for a new challenge and better hours?
Chalk Education is looking for nurturing TA’s who can help support in a variety of different year groups supporting children with complex needs from ASD to nonverbal and personal care. Our clients are looking for 'Nurture TAs' to work within Key Stages 2-5.
Are you committed to raising the social and emotional skills of children? As a support worker you will be responsible for supporting vulnerable children with personal care needs, as well as attending to their special educational learning difficulties. Residential support workers would be ideal for this role.
- Experience working with ages 10 - 18 years old. (Favourable but not necessary)
- Care work background is desirable
- Committed to supporting children
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can apply for this for you if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Fully Vaccinated
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Please call Holly Surey on 01753 201 014 / 07908 078667 for more information.
Our direction and long-term target is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust. Apply today with an up-to-date CV.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education – apply now!