|Location||Northwich, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 22, 2022|
|Salary||£100 – £160 per day|
|Work Hours||8:30 -3:30|
SEND Teacher – Northwich
Pay Rate £100- £160
Are you an experienced SEND Teacher who specialises in working with young people who have Social Emotional Mental Health needs (SEMH)? Are you passionate about helping young people develop and looking for a new opportunity?
Chalk are recruiting for this SEND Teacher position which is a long term placement starting as soon as possible for long term role and is the perfect opportunity to get some extra experience with SEN children.
You will be required to teach pupils within the classroom, both academically and emotionally. You will be working with a range of students who have Special Educational Needs:- including SEMH (Social Emotional & Mental Health difficulties), so excellent behaviour management is a necessity. You will work alongside supportive staff to ensure safe learning environment is provided for all students.
Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- PGCE or teaching qualification
- Experience working in a school
- Good knowledge and understanding of SEMH children
- Excellent behaviour management
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, please contact Sharon on 07908 072625