|Location||Portsmouth, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 8, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £82 per day|
|Work Hours||8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday|
SEN Teaching Assistant – Portsmouth Primary
Pay Rate; £75 to £82 per day
Chalk Education are working together with a charming SEN primary school in Portsmouth, who have a position available for a strong Teaching Assistant to join them on a full time basis from April 2023.
This role is a great opportunity for a teaching assistant who has previous experience working within an educational setting, predominantly working with Autistic learners at primary level. You will have an excellent work ethic and be passionate about working with learners with additional needs.
This role is offered on a full time, long term basis.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 weeks experience of working with Children and Young People
- Experience working in an educational setting
- Good knowledge and understanding of a range of SEND
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
o References confirming suitability for role
o Commitment to Safeguarding
o Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
o Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
About Chalk Education
At Chalk Education our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk Education a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Rachel on 07494794432.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.