|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2023|
|Salary||£75 – £85 per day|
|Work Hours||8.15am to 4pm Monday to Friday|
TA SEN – Brighton
Pay Rate; £75 per day minimum
Are you a teaching assistant who has previous experience in education, working with children and young people? Are you a teaching assistant seeking a new and exciting opportunity, working with learners with Special Educational Needs? Do you relish new challenges and hope to progress your career working in SEN?
Chalk Education are excited to be working alongside this Alternative Provision in Brighton, who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant on a full time/long term basis from March 2023.
Daily tasks will include:
- Assisting the class teacher with all activities
- Working on a 1:1 basis with individual pupils where required (no personal care will be needed)
- Creating a positive environment where all pupils can excel and learn creatively
- Observing and assessing pupils’ development
- Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
- Suitable References
- Commitment to Safeguarding (a free course will be provided)
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service (we can help with this)
- Education Workforce Council (EWC) registration (we can help with this)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Working School Hours
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through free online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
For more information, or an informal chat about this and other available roles, please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01273 442 614/0749479432
- At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all our candidates, listening to your individual needs when offering you suitable roles.
- We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools and alternative provisions, providing short-term, long-term and permanent staff. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.