|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 23, 2022|
|Salary||£150 – £180 per day|
A special school based in Slough, Berkshire is looking for an experienced special needs teacher who is able to work within a special school teaching children from the age of year 1 to year 6 within a special school setting. Year groups are made up of up to 10 children and most classes are 2:1 or 1:1. The school is looking for an experienced teacher to plan lessons and lead a team of TA's to work in tandem towards one another and supporting within a team environment to create positive outcomes.
To be considered:
- PGCE or other Teaching qualification, with QTS
- Excellent subject knowledge, specialising in primary curriculum.
- Ability to teach children with complex needs in KS1 & KS2
- Experience working with children with autism, global delay, ADHD and SEMH
- Strong Behaviour Management
- Flexible approach and positive attitude
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Please call Holly today for more information on 07908 078667.
Our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
We are an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We promote equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.