|Location||Brighton, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 10, 2023|
|Salary||£150 – £170 per day|
|Work Hours||8am to 4pm Monday to Friday|
SEMH Teacher, Maths Focused - Brighton
Pay Rate £150 minimum per day
Chalk Education are working alongside a SEMH provision in Brighton, who are looking to recruit a Specialist teacher, able to work part time, focusing on Maths.
Are you a teacher who is looking for a new challenge within education? Do you have an understanding of the Maths curriculum and able to work with learners who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties? Would you consider yourself a resilient and robust teacher, unafraid of a challenge?
Our client school is based in Brighton, and provides young people who struggle with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. They have a position available for a resilient and robust Teacher to join them on a part time basis, working 5 mornings per week, with a focus on Maths. You’ll be working alongside a great team, who will provide you with ample support and training. Ideally, our client school are looking for someone with at least 6 weeks experience of working in challenging environments.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- At least 6 weeks experience of working with SEND pupils
- Ideally some experience of working in challenging environments
- To be unafraid of a challenge and have a desire to be successful as an educator
- An understanding of how to differentiate your support techniques to meet individual needs
- A positive mind-set and a ‘can do’ attitude!
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Nicola on 07375 625 978.