|Location||High Wycombe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 3, 2022|
|Salary||£30.000 – £42.000 per year|
Location: High Wycombe, Berkshire
SEND Teacher- High Wycombe, Bucks
A special school based on the outskirts of High Wycombe is looking for an experienced special needs teacher who is able to work within a special school teaching children from the age of 8 years to 14 years within a special school setting. Year groups are made up of up to 15 children and most classes are 2:1 or 1:1. The school is looking for an experienced teacher to plan lessons and lead a team of TA's to work in tandem towards one another and supporting within a team environment to create positive outcomes.
To be considered:
• PGCE or other Teaching qualification, with QTS
• Excellent subject knowledge, specialising in primary curriculum.
• Ability to teach children with complex needs in KS1 & KS2
• Strong Behaviour Management
• Flexible approach and positive attitude
• References confirming suitability for role
• Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
• Continual professional development through online training
• Competitive pay rates related to your experience
• Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
• Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust.