|Location||Stoke, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 8, 2022|
|Salary||£75.00 – £85 per day|
Are you an SEN TA - SEMH able to travel to Stoke?
Are you passionate about working in SEN?
Do you have experience of supporting students/pupils/young adults with SEMH/Challenging behaviours?
Are you looking for long term/perm work within an SEN school setting?
If the answer is Yes, then we could be offering you the opportunity to secure a long term/perm role within an SEN school based in Stoke. We are actively seeking people with relevant experience to work in our SEN school with immediate effect.
- Experience within SEN (Ideally SEMH - challenging behaviour).
- Experience in a school/care/residential setting.
- Be able to work 8.30-3.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Be able to use own initiative and want to help students progress.
- Be willing to be flexible.
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Our direction and long-term target is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more information please apply today - Call Sharon on 01925 984440
The Legal Bit
We are an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We promote equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.