|Location||Haywards Heath, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 19, 2023|
|Salary||£88 – £95 per day|
|Work Hours||8am to 4pm Monday to Friday|
SEMH Teaching Assistant - Crawley
Pay Rate; £88 per day minimum
Are you a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience perhaps as a youth worker, or working in a residential children’s home?
Are you keen to develop further within an education setting?
Chalk Education are looking to recruit a committed and dedicated Teaching Assistant to work in this specialist SEMH school in the Crawley area.
Our client school will support you in your role, and will offer you various training and development opportunities. Starting ASAP, this is a full time role, working with children and young people presenting with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 6 weeks working with vulnerable children and young people
- A confident and pro-active nature
- A flexible and adaptable approach to your practice
- Be an exceptional team player and pro-active in your approach
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers