|Location||Reading, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 20, 2023|
|Salary||£28000 – £45000 per year|
Chalk Education are working alongside a SEMH provision in Reading, who are looking to recruit a Specialist teacher. They have provision for both Primary & Secondary school teachers and will consider part-time working hours for the right candidate.
Are you a teacher who is looking for a new challenge within education? Are you able to work with learners who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties? Would you consider yourself a resilient and robust teacher, unafraid of a challenge?
Our client school is based in Reading, and provides for young people who struggle with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. You’ll be working alongside a great team, who will provide you with ample support and training. Any good candidates will also be considered on a temporary or permanent basis whatever preferred.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally some experience of working in challenging environments, but not essential
- To be unafraid of a challenge and have a desire to be successful as an educator
- An understanding of how to differentiate your support techniques to meet individual needs
- A positive mind-set and a ‘can do’ attitude!
- Suitable references
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service- we can help with this
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
For more info please contact Ceri on 07399 071738.