|Location||Slough, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2022|
|Salary||£17000 – £20000 per year|
We are looking for SEN LSA's who can support children within a resource unit that accommodates children with various special educational needs including; Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia, Down Syndrome. The resource unit is based within a mainstream school and the school requires talented individuals who are caring, supportive and passionate about making a difference.
Do you feel you possess the right skills to support pupils who are emotionally and mentally? If so, we are seeking to appoint a self-motivated and highly committed nurture support assistant to work with groups of pupils and on a one to one basis in and around Slough.
- CACHE Level 1-3
- TA Diploma
- NVQ Level 1-3 in Child care
- SEN Diploma
- Experience working in schools with EYFS, Year 1, year 3 and year 7.
- Experience raising attainment of pupils
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
Our direction and long-term target is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give us a chance to earn your trust. Apply today with an up-to-date CV.