|Location||Holywell, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2022|
Are you a qualified Secondary Teacher or due to qualify this year?
Chalk is currently recruiting Secondary Supply Teachers to work in our schools across Flintshire. As a Supply Teacher you will be adaptable to teaching a variety of subjects where the work will be set for you to deliver to the class. Experience of teaching in key stage 3 and 4 is essential. As well as teaching you will also be managing classroom behaviour by following the school behaviour policy. Supply teachers will also be required to differentiate lessons for those with additional learning needs. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Did you know that recently qualified teachers can count supply days towards their induction?
We can offer full-time, part-time, short-term, long-term and day to day work, paying between £140-£180 per day
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS
- A minimum of 2 terms Secondary teaching experience
- Experience of supporting students with additional learning needs.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work and deal with unpredictable challenges
- Creative approach to organising activities and engaging groups of children
- Be able to differentiate lessons for children with additional learning needs
- References confirming suitability for role
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service or willing to apply
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers