|Location||Buckley, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 24, 2023|
Are you an experienced Secondary Teaching Assistant with experience of supporting children with additional learning needs?
Chalk is recruiting for this Secondary Teaching Assistant (TA) to start ASAP. In this job role you will be working in an additional learning needs (ALN) department of a mainstream school in Flintshire. Applicants should have experience of supporting individuals with a variety of needs to include Autism, ADHD, Mental Health, and low-level ability. Alongside the staff you will be responsible for safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people.
Hours of work Monday-Friday 8:30am-15:30pm - long-term
To be considered for this role you will need:
- A minimum of 3 months experience of working with children
- Experience of working with children who have additional learning needs
- Behaviour Management skills desirable
- Secondary school experience essential or 16 +
- References confirming suitability for role
- Commitment to Safeguarding
- Enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service
- EWC registration or willing to apply
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Support from dedicated and knowledgeable specialist consultants
- Continual professional development through online training
- Competitive pay rates related to your experience
- Opportunities within a range of schools and provisions
- Refer a friend bonus with £150 in vouchers
At Chalk our direction, and long-term target, is to be the top specialist education agency out there, providing bespoke staffing solutions to schools and education provisions across the UK. We offer a personal service to all of our candidates, listening to your individual needs and taking into account your special requirements.
We recruit SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) staff for both mainstream schools, Special Needs Schools and alternative provisions, filling short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies. If you are looking for an honest, professional and committed attitude, then give Chalk a chance to earn your trust.
The Legal Bit
Chalk is an education recruitment agency committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. Chalk promotes equal opportunities and diversity for employees, workers, and applicants. We follow new GDPR laws to ensure the protection and privacy of your data.